We are concerned about the impacts of the COVID19 outbreak on the health, safety and well-being of our members and wider community. Everything is changing rapidly and our thoughts are with those severely impacted.
We are ensuring continuity of member services as far as possible by offering alternative opportunities and new opportunities for you to keep participating in continuing professional development such as:
- Transitioning Chapter Meetings to virtual technical meetings
- Online voting for the Annual General Meeting, 20th April at 1pm
- Looking ahead to AMPEAK21, 18th to 20th April 2021 in Melbourne
- AMSPEAK is an exciting new virtual event scheduled to occur over three days, 20th, 21st and 22nd April 2020
- Tune in to the new asset management webinar series launching on the 28th April, Asset Management Tuesday's, held every Tuesday around the Melbourne-time lunch hour #AMTues
- Every Monday a fresh set of complementary asset management videos selection from our AM TV catalogue available for you to watch
- AMF Training online option coming soon
- Asset Management Mindmap coming soon
- Asset Management Job Board for our members seeking either employees or employers
Over the coming days and weeks we will endeavour to bring you more options to connect and engage in the online environment. Please visit the website to stay updated: www.amcouncil.com.au
We have been grateful for the support provided over the past few weeks and would also be interested to hear your suggestions of ways that the AMCouncil may assist during the current restrictions. Our contact details are email@example.com or phone the office on 03 9819 2515.
Above all, please stay safe.
Dr Anne Gibbs
CEO, Asset Management Council